[Mb-hair] FW: [FWD: FW: Subject: PLEEEEEEASE REEEEEAD! IT WAS ONGOOD MORNING

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:25:29 PST 2006

Cara wrote:

>I cannot believe this got through the list moderator!

Deari Cara, and all

As the moderator I do not get to check every post that comes through from
subscribed list members. Every post from a non-member is sent to me for
approval (which allows me to screen out pretty much all of the spam from the
list), but every post that comes from a subscribed member automatically goes
out to the list membership without coming through me, unless it is above
100K in size, or meets a couple of other specific criteria. This post was
under 100K and was sent by a subscribed member, so it went right through.

Feel free to remind people about www.snopes.com (good advice, IMHO) any
time, but if someone doesn't take that advice please don't blame the
moderator! :-)
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives