[Mb-hair] Hair at CSUN

rachel anderson raesing4u at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 13:43:10 PST 2006

oh, YES!!  i am really dying to see that!  i was
amazed to see that they are still running the show
over there....and i cant wait to see it!  are you
going?  is everyone else from our little russian
adventure going to go?  i'd love, love, love to see
you and the rest of our vodka and sausage pioneers!!
hows kim and blake?  and bo and dawn?  i miss you all
so much!!

much love!