[Mb-hair] Mb-hair Digest, Vol 21, Issue 20

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 13:32:30 PST 2006

Waabi Kiizis which  is Algonquin for "see sun."  That
is the direct translation,while it can also be seen as
to acknowledge, or let the sunshine in.
We may be paraphrasing the language but it works on
several levels - the acronym for our school is CSUN
(California State University Northridge) - so our
tribe is "those that see the sun" or See sun or CSUN.

Awesome Tribe name.... I love all the levels it works
on. It's great when all things come together like
that. HAIR has a way of making that happen!

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)