[Mb-hair] MEXICO HAIR FACTS Mb-hair Digest, Vol 21, Issue 16

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sat Mar 18 13:09:41 PST 2006

Nina and Corinne,
Thanks for all the information about Mexico.
It was not so much the church as it was the government. The president wanted
to do something, "for my friend Nixon". This was a political decision. We
need to remember the University riots and murders in Mexico City, Paris and
1968 in the USA, MLK, RFK and Columbia.
Calles (a lovely man) was a grandson of a president of Mexico. Miquel Aleman
(former president) was my Mexican godfather. I went to him the following
day. He was shocked by the closing.
Merle Oberon Paglia (formerly kept by my uncle-in-law) was the leader of the
local blue stockings.
Notwithstanding I would have closed the show. It was so anti-American we
were shocked. Probably the influence of Bertrand Castelli's wife. HAIR was
never intended to be anti-American. Read the lyrics of the flag song.
The Tribe members were super-a victim of politics.
XO Michael