[Mb-hair] Photos of Mexican Version

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 06:09:24 PST 2006

Mike R wrote:

>Does anyone know where to find photos of the Mexican Version?

I don't think I have ever seen photos of the actual production. In the
archives we have several news photos, a photo of the theater, a cast group
shot. and the photos on the gatefold sleeve of the album - mostly reproduced
news clippings, and one cast photo (solorized, so you can't make out details
of faces clearly). None of these photos are currently online. Online there
is a great photo of Michael Butler with Jim, Jerry, and a Tribe member
captioned "the night of the Mexican deportation" (from Life Magazine), and
there are several photos of Jose "Yipi" Francisco Tijerina - the Mexican
Berger, in the photos of the 4th birthday concert in Central Park.

Corinne, do you recall any performance or rehearsal photos being shot?
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html