[Mb-hair] FW: 03.13.2006 Late Breaking News

Sherwin ace at aceross.com
Mon Mar 13 18:21:07 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Levine Breaking News [mailto:lbnelert at earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 5:01 PM
To: Shapiro, Risa
Subject: 03.13.2006 Late Breaking News

  <http://www.lcoonline.com/email/lbnbanner1.gif>

MONDAY . MARCH 13, 2006

  <http://www.lcoonline.com/email/spacer.gif>

  <http://www.lcoonline.com/email/060313_George%20Clooney.jpg> A FURIOUS
GEORGE HITS GUTLESS DEMS: George Clooney has a message for Democratic
office-holders who voted for the war in Iraq, only to claim later that
they'd been misled by President Bush: "F-- you!" The movie star's argument
-- directed at the likes of presidential wannabes Hillary Clinton, Joe
Biden, John Kerry and John Edwards -- is actually more nuanced than that.
But not by much. "The fear of being criticized can be paralyzing," Clooney
writes today pumping up the volume after banging the drum of Hollywood
liberalism in his Oscar acceptance speech. "Just look at the way so many
Democrats caved in the runup to the war. In 2003, a lot of us were saying,
where is the link between Saddam and Bin Laden? What does Iraq have to do
with 9/11? We knew it was bulls--. "Which is why it drives me crazy to hear
all these Democrats saying, 'We were misled.' It makes me want to shout,
'F-- you, you weren't misled. You were afraid of being called unpatriotic."
Clooney exhorts the lily-livered Dems to stop being cowards and put some
steel in their spines.

  <http://www.lcoonline.com/email/spacer.gif>

***

We welcome your forwarding of our E-Lerts in their entirety or in part with
proper attribution.

** LBN ELERT EDITED BY MICHAEL ABRAMS **

Important:

This e-mail transmission, including any previous messages or attachments to
it, contains information that may be proprietary, confidential and/or
privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
the original transmission without making copies, disclosing, distributing,
saving or making use of it in any manner (all of which acts are strictly
prohibited), and so notify the sender by reply e-mail @icmtalent.com.

ICM archives and reviews outgoing and incoming e-mail. It may be produced at
the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. ICM
accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of
transmission.