[Mb-hair] A Dream

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Sun Mar 12 19:30:16 PST 2006

Amy... What a special dream... :-)

peace,
barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Kazan
Sent: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:06:09 -0800
To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
Subject: [Mb-hair] A Dream

I had a wonderful dream last night that I was
performing HAIR and some of you were in it (even
though I don't know what you all look like I imagined
it:) along with all sorts of my friends. It was so fun
singing and dancing to all the songs with everyone...
I woke up really happy

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)