[Mb-hair] List vs Blog

Doris J. Brook djbrook at hevanet.com
Fri Jun 16 14:44:24 PDT 2006

I absolutely ditto that, WMH.

I respectfully disagree that it has anything to do with age (I'm 47 tomorrow
and saw the original B'way production several dozen times).  Age is a state
of mind.  Adjusting to different technologies always involves a learning
curve, and once you hit the plateau, you can't remember why you thought it
was such a big deal in the first place.  The ability to achieve immediacy
with blog posting/commenting is just as possible as with a list.  Change is
hard, but fear of the unknown limits us.

Finally, I believe this discussion has already been engaged in and thorough
explanations were offered and set forth for why this move from List to Blog
has happened.  It was a carefully deliberative decision, and I support MB
and Nina wholeheartedly.  Personally, I have a number of Blogs bookmarked in
my 'Favorites" and I go to them with happy anticipation at what awaits me
each day.

I honestly believe the spirit of Hair can handle this revolutionary
change...

All Blessings,

-Doris