[Mb-hair] Benefit Jan 31

sherwin at aceross.com sherwin at aceross.com
Tue Jan 31 23:15:50 PST 2006

Love was in the air...The benefit happened in the most outstanding way
possible. It worked and it was very moving.

One Bartender waved me over to say, "Dude, wow, I am so lucky that I got to
work tonight, thank you!"

Tom O'horgan was there. The band rocked, the Hair Tribes nailed the songs
as if they have been living and eating these words for 37 years!