[Mb-hair] Inaugural OUR VOICES..OUR WORLD Concert!! Featuring REUNITED MEMBE

Bruce Eyster eyster at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 00:57:56 PST 2006

Hello:
  My name is Bruce Eyster and I was part of the HAIR reunion at La MaMa > I
received the invatation to paticipate , called one of the numbers and was
assured , I'd get addional info. by e-mail , about rehersals for the fund
raiser But never received the needed information . ?
Is it too late to participate ?

                        Thanks For Your Attention To This ,
                                      Bruce