[Mb-hair] Re: Hair!! - and Dunstan Periera

DAGMAR & ANTON akstudio at flash.net
Fri Jan 13 21:19:04 PST 2006

Hello Harvey,

nice of you to write!
no I don't know Dunstan Periera, what production where
the photos from?
 Did it say the year they were taken?
 Can you send them to me, or tell me where you found
them?
Anybody "famous" you recognize on the photos?
Could the name bei Pereira??
looks South-American to me -

 my curiosity is piqued, let's see if we can find him!

I'll check with our "HAIR Tribe" -

Best regards from Arizona to CA!
Dagmar

--- Jordanarts at aol.com wrote:

> Dear Dagmar, I found this email through your web
> site. I understand your
> important role documenting the productions of
> "Hair".
>
> I came across some photos of "Hair" by Dunstan
> Periera. I cant find much
> about his role with Hair. Do you know of him and
> when he worked with Hair?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Harvey Jordan
> Los Angeles, CA USA

The "ELVIS! by Dagmar" Book (and a sampling of R'n'R photos) can be seen here:
http://www.dagmarfoto.com

Come visit Atelier Anton Krajnc in Cyberspace:
http://www.AntonKrajnc.com