[Mb-hair] (off-topic?) Follies of Grandeur at Theater for the New City

RJ Mac nycrjmac at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 09:27:50 PST 2006

That's part of the game plan, I'm soliciting interest
all over.  A little apprehensive of how the present
owners of the Ivar will take to this, they seem to go
at lengths to disassociate from the theater's past
reputation as much as possible.  Also, they've
rehabilitated the theater more beautifully than it
ever was, and produce children's shows. (!)

http://www.theatermania.com/content/show.cfm/show/117991