[Mb-hair] Debate Over Faith

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:56:45 PST 2006

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your words.  Finding the spirit and sameness in each other is
indeed a life's work~
The jumping to conclusions usually jump right past the point of dialogue and
are based on fear and ignorance- no judgement there, just something to look
at.

I liked how you said that HAIR was a bridge because we pissed off the "left"
and the "right"...
and purple is my favourite colour!!!

We are living in a sound-byte world.  We need Thomas Merton back to remind
us of the importance of CONTEMPLATION.

Taking the time to think about something does not constitute "wishy-washy"
politics.
fatalistic, immediate gratification pisses me off. :)

but I have actively tried to see the Fearmongering phalanx of our executive
branch with compassion- man is it hard.  it would be cool to jump out of the
box all together and put down both the guns and flowers and maybe go cook
something together- yeah, i get a little out of hand with my metaphors...but
it's fun :)

it's all about what Einstein said, "We can't solve problems by using the
same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

I love you all very much.
Peace,
Katie

ALOHA NUI LOA!