[Mb-hair] Hair: Birth and Death

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:39:55 PST 2006

Michael H.

Yeah, I'll tell ya that was quite a Flash Back!!!!!! I hadn't really thought
about it much until Forrest Gump came out.  My friends who were arrested
(David and Brandy) were there with your brother waving daisies underneath
the nose of the soldier, and then your brother stuck the flower in the
rifle. I can remember waiting to see if the guy was gonna lose it, but he
didn't. That would have been scary.

My Dad was also in the Air Force in WWII.  He's 87 years old and is living
near me with my mom in San Diego. Again my condolences.

Peace & Love ~ Elizabeth ~