[Mb-hair] WMH's father passes away

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:31:22 PST 2006

Dear, Dear Michael,

I met you very briefly at the reunion at LaMama.  My deepest heartfelt
sympathy for you and your family.  That was your Dad, that was putting the
flower in the rifle at the Demonstration in Washington DC  in 1966???????  I
feel honored that I was standing right in front of him when that happened. I
will never forget the applause from the crowd. (  Unbelievable!!!!)  I
wasn't personally arrested, but a couple of my friends were, and relased the
same day. Remember the scene in the movie Forrest Gump, when Jenny came
running through the water when she saw Forrest???  That was another
inccident that happened that very same day. ( an inccident that they chose
from that day to include in the movie Forrest Gump) A very special day, that
will always remain clear in my mind forever!! I can see that you will have
many Beautiful memories of your Dad.  Bless you Michael!!

Love & Peace for you Forever
Your Sister ~ Elizabeth ~