No subject

Fri Feb 24 11:55:10 PST 2006

West. Turn right (heading North) onto Verdugo Road, then right into the
campus Circle Drive. (NOTE: Verdugo Road has a median strip, which prevents
left turns into the campus from the southbound direction.) Park in Lot "I"
immediately West of the auditorium. (NOTE: The lot is marked with Parking
Only By Permit signs, but it will be open for the performances.)  There also
is parking on the West side of Verdugo Road, with a footbridge provided for
crossing over to the campus.

FOR MORE INFORMATION and PRODUCTION PICTURES: Go to the Theatre Arts web
page: glendale.edu/theatre. A campus map is available at:
www.glendale.edu/maps/index.htm

+++++++++++++++

Nina:  Permission to re-post any or all of the above hereby granted.

Hebe and I hope to have a group of about 10 together for opening night, and
we very probably will attend multiple times.  If other members of the
cybertribe are interested, it would be lovely to get together!

I can't believe it: THREE, count 'em, THREE productions of HAiR in our
vicinity in as many months!  It's either famine or feast!  Looks like the
Groovy Revolution is spreading.

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and happiness!

John