[Mb-hair] La Mama Program still missing...

Michael Arian michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 11:12:31 PST 2006

Dagmar-There were too few made.Nina should be able to help or maybe someone can photocopy
one for you.I didn't get one either.Hope you are well and in any case I am in joyous
contact with Rosemarie and loving it.All the best.XOXOX M

--- "fotoblue at flash.net" <fotoblue at flash.net> wrote:

> Hi Nina Birdie,
>
>  I am VERY sad that I never received the promised program from the La Mama
> Reunion...
>  I wonder what happend?
>
>  Hugs
>  Dagmar

Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."