[Mb-hair] Re: Thank you for smoking?

venuetheatre at juno.com venuetheatre at juno.com
Mon Feb 20 07:07:29 PST 2006

RE:  Cigarette smokers' rights

I do not believe that I should be subjected to other peoples' additions.
The air is mine too
You choose to pollute your air, that is fine.  You have no right to
pollute mine.

Clean indoor air.  Clean outdoor air.

Smokers should have their own space far away from everyone else.
Not near the front door where everyone has to walk to enter.

If we are fighting against pollution, this is just part of that.

Smokers, stay home.

Corinne

----------------- Advertisement --------------------------

<!-- ADXINFO classification="text_ad"
campaign="foxsearch2006-emailtools08-nyt1"-->/--------- E-mail Sponsored
by Fox Searchlight Pictures ------------\

Thank You For Smoking opens March 17th

Nick Naylor, chief spokesman for Big Tobacco, makes his living defending
the rights of smokers and cigarette makers in today's neo-puritanical
culture. Confronted by health zealots and an opportunistic senator, Nick
goes on a PR offensive, spinning away the dangers of cigarettes.

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/thankyouforsmoking/teaser/

** Venue Theatre Collective and  Actors Studio  is a not for profit
501(c)(3) Corporation, founded in 1992.
ALL MAIL TO THE OFFICE:  5124 Ninth Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL 33710.
THE STUDIO is in MAINLANDS PLAZA, 9125 US 19 N, Pinellas Park (at
Mainlands Blvd.) 1 mi N of Gandy/Park Blvd.  727-822-6194  cell
727-656-8525
Visit our web site at www.VenueActorStudio.org