[Mb-hair] Thanks

Charles Preston cpreston2 at tds.net
Thu Feb 16 08:44:46 PST 2006

Thanks Nina, Barbara, Richard, and Sherwin,

Things are kind of a mess but I will get by. This has not broken my Sprites in anyway, I am just sort of laughing it off, that is all I can do. Whole new experience though one I never though I would have to endure.
I was trying to cover up holes that squirrels have gotten into and found a home in the floor. Oh well I guess they get to stay for a while.
This afternoon I get to see the bone doctor so they can take a look and see what has to be done in the setting and putting on a fiberglass cast instead of this plaster splint that the hospital put on to hold things in place temporarily.
Just can't move around a lot right now. That will change as I figure out how to become more mobile with crutches.
Driving with my left foot is different. Hopefully I will be able to start putting pressure on the broke foot soon, this I know will make things easer. Thanks for everything.

Peace, Love, & Blessings, ~~Charles~~