[Mb-hair] Re: Intelligence... Dean's reply

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sun Feb 12 10:56:40 PST 2006

Dean,
Just keep pushing. Every bit helps. Send your feelings around. I do it all
the time and if I can bring some light to just one person I am hitting on
100%. Make it two and we are at 200%.
Peace and Love,
Michael
-- Never doubt that a group of thoughtful, committed
citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only
thing that ever has.   Margaret Mead