[Mb-hair] Petition against Bush's wiretapping

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 12:41:28 PST 2006

This is from a mailing list I get. I think it's
critical that people don't sit by doing nothing when
our president is committing crimes and so many people
are excusing it and turning a blind eye.

-Amy

Subject: The President Broke the Law

Hi,

President Bush admitted to personally authorizing
thousands of allegedly illegal wiretaps, and he
doesn't plan to stop. Circumventing the Constitution
is serious business.

This is a big moment. People from across the political
spectrum are standing together to protect the rule of
law and the principles that are core to our identity
as Americans.

Can you sign this petition to show Congress that
Americans want a thorough investigation of the
president's secret wiretapping program?

http://political.moveon.org/ruleoflaw/

Thanks!