[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 20, Issue 1

venuetheatre at juno.com venuetheatre at juno.com
Wed Feb 1 20:51:05 PST 2006

Re;  The event Jan 31

Please more info on the sing in.  Did anyone write it up?  Did we raise
tons of dough?
I am so sorry I was not there, week nights are hard to leave the Actors
Studio on its own.
Love to all
miss you
Corinne

** Venue Theatre Collective and  Actors Studio  is a not for profit
501(c)(3) Corporation, founded in 1992.
ALL MAIL TO THE OFFICE:  5124 Ninth Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL 33710.
THE STUDIO is in MAINLANDS PLAZA, 9125 US 19 N, Pinellas Park (at
Mainlands Blvd.) 1 mi N of Gandy/Park Blvd.  727-822-6194  cell
727-656-8525
Visit our web site at www.VenueActorStudio.org