[Mb-hair] Sheehan at State of the Union

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Wed Feb 1 13:06:20 PST 2006

Check out (below) Cindy Sheehan's own account of what really happened when she was arrested before last night's State of the Union address was given.

tioga joe

Cindy Sheehan | What Really Happened

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/020106Z.shtml

Cindy Sheehan: As most of you have probably heard, I was arrested before the State of the Union address last night. I am speechless with fury at what happened and with grief over what we have lost in our country. There have been lies from the police and distortions by the press (Shocker). So this is what really happened.