[Mb-hair] Annie Golden

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Wed Feb 1 12:58:28 PST 2006

Speaking of Annie Golden, I did a double-take recently as I recognized her in the cast of "The American Astronaut" (2001; (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243759/).  This B-movie-like, black-&-white, sci-fi/comedy was playing as backdrop at "Asbury Lanes" -- a bowling alley/punk-rock/rockabilly/cult-movie night club near the beach in Asbury Park (highly recommended for you when you find yourself down the Jersey Shore -- http://www.asburylanes.com/).

Anyway, if you want to follow Annie Golden, see "The American Astronaut."

Happy Groundhog Day!

tioga joe

==================================

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:55:04 -0800
From: "Nathan Sanders" <orbit at peoplepc.com>

If anyone has an email address for Annie Golden, I'd love to get in touch
with her again. Annie did a production of my play, "The Sugar Bean
Sisters"
in New York at the WPA Theatre 10 years ago and I've lost touch with her
over the years.

If anyone does know how to contact Annie, please forward this email to her!

Thanks!

Nathan

Visit the official website of "The Sugar Bean Sisters" & "The
Amazing
Adventures of Della, The Dwarf" -
Go to: www.nathansanders.net