[Mb-hair] Who Would Have Thought

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Sat Apr 29 22:02:20 PDT 2006

Ain't that the truth Michael! It's a mind blowing reality. And of course we
heartily add your name to that list cuz without your vision HAIR would not
have been what it is today.

PEACE,
Leo

> Subject: [Mb-hair] Who Would Have Thought
> To: HAIR List <mb-hair at islandlists.com>
Who would have thought that almost two score years ago we would be the
beginning of an extended family with great effect and affection. Thanks to
Gerry, Jim, Galt, Tom, Julie, Bertrand, Richard, Michael G and countless
Hairites too many to list. Only our Nina can count us all.
 Peace and Love,
 Blessings
 Michael