[Mb-hair] Albums

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 18:42:01 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

The thing I like least about being the moderator of this list is when I have
to be the copyright police. I really am sorry to be the killjoy in this
conversation, but as this list is owned by Michael Butler we must ask that
all discussion of copying Hair recordings be taken to private email. To have
these discussions here puts our dear Michael in the position of seeming to
condone the illegal copying of Hair recordings, which puts him in a legally
awkward position with Hair's other copyright holders.

I understand that some of these recordings are rare, and I can easily
understand the desire to share them, but as some of the copyright holders
are members of this list, and others check in ocassionally, I really think
that these discussions need to be held somewhere other than here. Listing
the contents of your collections is fine, but please no discussions here of
making copies for anyone.

Thanks,
Nina

The Hair Archives