[Mb-hair] "Neil Young"

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Mon Apr 17 18:39:50 PDT 2006

Robin my brother, you are so right on here! Something's gotta give so let it
begin with music; we need to unite and we need to do it now! Hopefully this
music will be a unifying force and a call to action.

PEACE,
Leo

 From: "Robin McNamara" <olhippie at tampabay.rr.com>
 Subject: [Mb-hair] "Neil Young"

 Hey Tribe
Neil Young records new album called "Living With The War" the single is
titled "Impeach The President." (link below) How good or bad it is I don't
know  but I have always said the only thing that has a chance to wake up our
country to protest like we did in the 60's would be music, music was our
'weapon' back then it gave the peace & love movement power . Let's hope this
is a start in that direction George Dick & Don are leading us toward the
abyss, it's time to rise up against this ignorance.

 http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/music/features/article358210.ece
Love forever
Robin