[Mb-hair] Birthday Party for HAiR

Mike Blaxill mblaxill at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 12:32:58 PDT 2006

Hey Hey!

Wanted to get info out and invite everyone to a
private Birthday party for HAiR on Saturday night
April 29th..the night HAiR opened on Broadway at
the Biltmore Theater - myself, Alisa Farina (a
friend of HAiR drummer Jimmie Young) and Nina are
helping put this together

The party will be in Manhattan at..
"Dillon's" on 245 West 54th St
(between Broadway and 8th Ave)
..from 8 o clock till whenever

..there's a $10 donation at the door for room
rental and other expenses..

We're going to be repeating what we did at the
Coda club in January where we put on a concert
version of the show that featured members of the
original Broadway cast, band and '68-72 run,
alongside members of other fabulous first run
HAiR productions.  We had wacky, emotional fun in
January..it'll be more of the same.

All are welcome!! Hope to see you there!!

PEACE
Mike Blaxill