[Mb-hair] Happy Spring

Sally Shafer SShafer at tensorengr.com
Thu Apr 6 09:12:45 PDT 2006

Greetings tribe ... does anyone have a contact for tickets to Radio City
Music Hall?  My daughter and I are looking to buy 2 tix for May 19 (The
Roots, Erykah Badu, Mos Def) which is "sold out" ... airfares going up
every minute and we're hoping to book soon.

Thanks and Love and Happy Spring, Sally Shafer

material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
material from any computer.