[Mb-hair] Re- [MB-HAiR] "Who here Likes Rocky Horror?"

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Mon Apr 3 23:23:58 PDT 2006

On 3 April, 2006 "Michael Ramirez" <lookingformydonna1 at rediffmail.com>,
wrote:
     "Who here likes Rocky Horror?"

Hebe and I have loved the show since first viewing.  I first saw it in a
live production at the Roxy in Los Angeles, and I think I am still trying to
get the crick out of my neck! Seating was sideways and so cramped that I had
to watch the whole show (what little was visible) by looking over my right
shoulder!  Needless to say, I found the filmed version much more enjoyable!
We look forward to seeing a live production with better seating and viewing.

By the way, I understand that Susan Sarrandon says playing Janet was the
most enjoyable role of her most enjoyable of her long career.

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and happiness!

John