[Mb-hair] dude

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 17:15:23 PDT 2006

Yes, we have a copy of the Dude script that Robin donated in the Archives,
but the thing about Dude was that it went through so many changes in it's
brief life that reading the script doesn't convey what eventually was
performed, although it gives some of it.

Yes, Robin, the music was great, as were many of the performances (including
some of our dear friends!). There is a CD of some of it available at Amazon,
or at least it was still available last time I checked.

Rainbow is also well worth hearing - some fantastic music there too.
Unfortunately no cast album was made.

There are some photos and reviews, etc. on the web site about both these
shows:

Dude Photos:
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/photographs/dude/DudePhotoIndex.html

Dude articles: