[Mb-hair] Walk out & March

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 16:58:33 PDT 2006

Mike R wrote:

>sorry for being off topic

You aren't off topic, Mike. The list FAQ states:

"The Mb-Hair list is an email mailing list for the purpose of discussing
Hair, it’s politics, messages, and other related subjects."

In addition we took a poll a while back about whether the list should be
strictly on topic, or if people wanted it to be more like someone's living
room, where we could talk, within reason, about things that were going on
for us. The vast majority of votes fell towards the living room version of
the list. If an off topic thread goes on too long, or is between two people
only for more than a few posts, then it could move to private email, but
other than that feel free to post whatever is on your mind.

Nina
The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html