[Mb-hair] Oh Great God of Power

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 08:22:11 PST 2006

there are many little regular preambles and structurally recitative passages in all musicals that werent arent regularly recorded

however it is on the french version of version original french company
?
also like the law which is a combination of whats on the books and how the laws enforced
there are a whole bunch of hair traditions passed down that occur in and around passages in the script etc
so theres that too structurally anthropologically in addition to the script
there are also different standard editions ( im not talking 90s and post 90s rewrites )
eg the tams witmark version is not the paperback version which is not the version you will get when you apply for first class rights
i brought in jerry and jimmy and galt immediately and worked with them throughout the duration of the production
thats what i did
to gibson
you have to cull for yourself
although much of what they say is brilliant not all of it as with any of us , is
?
but thats what i did
brought in the authors immediately and also have very good memory of the original production
which i actively sought to emulate
?