[Mb-hair] dramaturgical question 384

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu Sep 29 08:18:32 PDT 2005

I do concur with Nina. The Jeanie was one of the best. Others were great and
the set exceptional. The most amazing thing is what Julie and Wesley were
able to do in 2 weeks. I never would have gone back had I not enjoyed it so
much.
I think the Tribal element was not what one could wish for due to the
shortness of their being together.
Michael