[Mb-hair] advanced hairology

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 10:31:24 PDT 2005

because in my opinion
a particular attribute in the zeitgeist of HAIR
is that it be fresh and cutting edge

also you have an added societal problem
of the far right actively trying to discret the 60s
have been making the 60s declasse to the now
conservative pleurality of the american public

its a complicated matter

richard in the project pit

also why would you want to repaint a picasso?
( which im not suggesting )
the same reason leonard bernstein felt compelled to adapt west side story
from shakespeare or candide from voltaire
thats why