[Mb-hair] and thats how you get your original production and its commercial

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Sep 26 20:10:09 PDT 2005

and in this case you want exactly the original production
but done by the seniors
as i just suggested to rado
the only thing you do
is he writes one additional 30 sec thing at the beginning
theyre at a reunion theyre getting high
its really good weed
bang
theyre back there again
flashback
classic hair just as it was
just as you all requested it
and youre in it
and it works
and the critics will love its adorable
i believe i could raise 500k on that in a heartbeat
certainly between all of us we could raise 500k - 1 million
and you do it at a nightclub venue like the cheetah
through ny la etc
plenty of 300 - 500 seat rooms
that are dieing
gorgeous rooms in beautiful locations
and with a bar
and people could drink and party
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet guys
and thats the solution
and you reconstruct the original production

and from there it becomes the predominant company of hair
and rules
a la glen close in sunset blvd

and the critics wont bomb
because it will be adorable
and it will sound like hair like the album

thats an interesting question
could the blocking etc for that original production be reconstructed?
anthropologically
?????
is there a directors/stage managers book with blocking????????????

theres an interesting little day dream guys\
this is doable
?

and you rent the rights second class tams witmark
and we dont send anyone who anyone would know
you know whos perfect?
our new best girl
little katie
or someone like that
?

this is doable gentleman

if the daydream intrigues you

and thats how you get the original production
and its new
and its commercial

and everyone will be talkign
about the nude scnee
just like in 1968
and it will make sense in terms of the larger dramatic action
that it is now vietnam in such a production and not the middle east etc

and it would be wonderful wonderful wonderful