[Mb-hair] Re: HAIR in London

DAGMAR & ANTON akstudio at flash.net
Sat Sep 24 13:01:37 PDT 2005

This just in from my friend Richard in London:

> Last night on a tv Arts programme I saw a review of
Hair.
> The first time I have seen mention of it since your
mail!!-

(I HAD ASKED HIM TO WATCH FOR IT)

> Apparently it has been updated to include the Iraq
> war, the  London bombings and Abu Ghraib -
> and I hate to tell you that  the verdict was
extremely negative.

Has anybody heard or read anything about it?

Dagmar

The "ELVIS! by Dagmar" Book (and a sampling of R'n'R photos) can be seen here:
http://www.dagmarfoto.com

Come visit Atelier Anton Krajnc in Cyberspace:
http://www.AntonKrajnc.com