[Mb-hair] Wisdom of the Green Dog

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Sat Sep 24 14:06:25 PDT 2005

smart wooffie!
;-)
THANKS, Judy

I'm sending selected thoughts on, to play with over
the weekend...

xxooxx
Dagmar

--- Skyelav at aol.com wrote:

> 1. I love you not because of who you are, but
> because of who I am when I  am with you..
>

> 2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one
> who is, won't make you cry.
>
> 3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you
> want them to,
> doesn't mean they don't love you with  all they
have.

> 4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your
> hand and touches your heart.
>
> 5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting
> right beside them  knowing you can't have them.
>
> 6. To the world you may be one person, but to one
> person you may be the  world.
>
> 7. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't
> willing to waste his or her  time on you.
>
> 8. Maybe we are supposed to meet a few wrong people
> before meeting the  right one, so that when we
finally
> meet that person,  we will know how to be grateful.
>
> 10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it
> happened.
>
> 11. There will always be people that hurt you,
> so what you  have to do is keep on trusting and just

> be more careful about whom you trust next time
around.

> 12. Make yourself a better person and know who you
> are before you try and know someone else.
>
> 13. But don't try too hard, the best things come
when you
> least expect them to.

 ad 4) True Friends: How many people actually have 8
true
 friends? Hardly anyone I know ! But some of us are
lucky to have all right friends and good  friends!!!

> You have been Tagged by the Green Dog!
> ,-._,-.
> \/)"(\/
> (_o_)

> ruff!!!!!!

 PS from Dagmar:

give some acquaintances a chance and they will
surprise you by becoming good friends!

and a little afterthought that has been very helpful
over the years:
WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
  I do believe this!