[Mb-hair] "Active Denial System"

Charles Preston cpreston2 at tds.net
Sat Sep 24 14:14:35 PDT 2005

You know it is really interesting and for the life of me I have not and can
not understand why man (human beings) would rather disrupt, maim, destroy
and kill than to have peace, care, & love for one another. When the world
can have peace, care, and love for each other it would be able to move ahead
so much faster and understanding would be so much better. Why waist time on
trying to figure out how to destroy the planet and the human race.

I would lay odds that as big as this universe is that the life that exists
on other worlds don't have this kind of problem as we do here
~~Charles~~