[Mb-hair] Re: "Active Denial System"

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 24 14:09:33 PDT 2005

What a thing to say, it is a period piece that "pertains" to today, staging
dialogue etc. is what's impotant , you can "re-write" 'the story' to sort of
make it contemportary but  but you cannot change Gerry & the original shit .
:) I tend to believe that you folks understand whast I am talking about.Hey
Jim as we progress in our "age" it all gets more 'interesting'

Love forever
Robin