[Mb-hair] Good press

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Fri Sep 23 22:17:50 PDT 2005

SoCal Fullerton produced HAIR. I took it to Chicago for the 1998 Demo
Convention. They had a video preamble of all major events starting with
JFK's assassination. It set everyone up to where we were. I think that did
it without ending the show with video in place of 'Let The Sunshine'.
Remember the Public HAIR had no hope at the end. Showing what is happening
today abolishes hope.