[Mb-hair] Hair reunion Tales and Pics

Elizabeth Esquibel elizabethesquibel at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:52:27 PDT 2005

Hey Bev, I already got a program for you and Jonathon. You'll recieve it
soon.  My thoughts were with you and Jonathon, and all the other Hairy
people that couldn't make it. Talk to you and Jonathon soon!!!

Nina, the video I shot at the reunion came out dark, but the sing-along-part
is absolutely incredible.  I will still send you a copy anyway. E-mail me
and let me know where to send it OK?  It was so wonderful to finally meet
you and so many others I was looking forward to meeting!!  Hi Pappy!:-)
Can't wait to do that again guys!!!!!!!!!

Love~Elizabeth