[Mb-hair] A Question...

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:04:39 PDT 2005

There was a discussion a few years back on the list about this, which
resulted in a list up at the archives web site:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/links/60sbooks.html

While most of the books about this era do focus on the weat coast hippie
scene, not all do.

Also a page of links about those times at:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/links/60sbooks.html

This links list is way overdue for a clean up, so if some links are not
currently working forgive me! Perhaps this is the impetus I need to make
this a priority .
XO,
Nina

The Hair Archives