[Mb-hair] Reunion pix online - Luther Creek??

Amerifilm Casting, Inc. info at amerifilmcasting.com
Sun Sep 18 12:45:21 PDT 2005

I met the real Luther Creek later in the night at the reunion - he's
a young actor who appeared as Claude in the Encores show of HAIR in
NYC a few years ago (that's what he told me - I can't find my
program).   I guess during the night he switched name tags with
others as I saw him wearing Galt's name tag earlier in the night, and
he was wearing Jim Rado's name tag when we talked.  Luther was
wearing a white t-shirt, and sported large 60'sish women's sunglasses
and sometimes a sunflower.

Meredith