[Mb-hair] Nude Scene

Amy Kazan lilacamy11 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 11:23:05 PDT 2005

>Nude Scene during "Walking in Space" is NOT a new
>idea.  We did that in Mexico in 1968 and it worked
>very well.  So well they kicked us out of the
country.

ha ha ha:)

I do like the idea of the nude scene in Walking in
Space ("Oh my god, your skin is soft....")and I can
see it working well. But I still love the nude scene
during Where Do I Go? Only because I love how it
juxtaposes Claude's decision - celebrate the beauty of
the human body or destroy the human body?

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e. cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the musical)