[Mb-hair] Re: Hair photos

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 18:27:19 PDT 2005

Doris Leo is cool , I enjoyed our conversation with he & his wife , Leo you
remind me of a young Tom O'Horgan I really think you have wonderful insight
into Hair as a director. I also enjoyed my talks with Dauber & his wife &
Tioga, Dauber you have been with us from the beginning, we have been family
now for 10 years brother. Tioga you do resemble John Ritter :) thanks for
the dedication you have and the wonderful work you do with our veterans.

Love forever
Robin