[Mb-hair] The Party!!!

Michael Arian michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 13:49:58 PDT 2005

Ellen Stewart asked me to email the Hair site to thank everyone for coming to the party
La Mama threw for our friends from Hair.We sold just under 300 tickets and after the cost
of the party(wine,beer,soda,video rental,lights,crew etc)we had a profit of about $300
which Ellen has graciously sent to the victims of Katrina.In case you don't know,a
gigantic THANK YOU must go out to Natalie Moscow and Debbie Andrews for the food and of
course Michael Butler for the georgous souvenier programs.Finally without Nina and Trevor
this could never have happened.Much love and peace.Michael and Chris XOXOX

Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."