[Mb-hair] Good Morning

Sherwin Ross sherwin at aceross.com
Fri Sep 16 05:42:35 PDT 2005

 As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed
to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken
probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break
hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll
fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old
one did.

You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually
lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and
love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend
upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. So send this to
all of your friends in the next 5 minutes and a miracle will happen
tonight.

So cherish every moment....even this one!!

Sherwin Ross

Foundasco USA

Director of Sales and Marketing

712 N. Vista Street