[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 15, Issue 27

The Fun Department thefundepartment at comcast.net
Thu Sep 15 21:35:21 PDT 2005

>Thanks so much everyone, for all the photos... I've
>enjoyed looking at them all...
>
>let's make the reunion an annual event! I'll be sure
>to come to the next one:)
>
>- Amy
>
>"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
>cummings
>
>"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
>musical)

I love the idea of an annual "Be-in".  Count me - and my hubby -  in!  I
had too much fun at LaMama;- forgot to eat.  And the food looked
spectacular.   Next year I'll bring Tupperware.

I was thrilled to be reunited with my Tour bud, Robert Camuto - who eerily
now resembles a very dear friend and chosen brother,  whom I lost two years
ago.  I would very much like to get to know some more of the"HAiR" Family.
What a beautiful, happy, healthy group o' hippies!  I am blessed to be a
member.

>From lovely, bubbly, energetic little Nina to tall, handsome, legendary
Michael Butler; from inspired geniusus Rado and O'Horgan and  and
especially to our gracious and thoughtful and thorough host, William
Michael Harris - I thank you from the bottom of my HHH*

*Happy, Hippie Heart

Helene (nee Morrison) Masiko-Crews

Please look to see what I'm doing now.  I'm still getting away with having
lots of fun for a living - lucky me!   http://www.almostcher.com

http://www.thefundepartment.com
http://www.almostcher.com
http://www.jeezband.com