[Mb-hair] Leo Re: HAIR Photos

Charles Preston cpreston2 at tds.net
Thu Sep 15 19:11:59 PDT 2005

Leo,

I do not know if this will work for you but try going to explore then click
on the folder that you have pit the pictures in. They should come up  or
open on the right side of your screen. Maybe you will be able to see
something. No guarantee. If you want to call me maybe I can help further.

Peace & Love ~~Charles~~